Become a member of NHFRW and join our network of 500+ female leaders in New Hampshire and many more across the country. Help us empower women to understand, appreciate and participate in the political process, network, get connected, run for election, work on campaigns, volunteer at the local, state and national level and have the support/resources they need to make their voices heard.
Statewide benefits include virtual networking sessions, virtual membership meetings and programs, monthly in-person meet-ups, networking events, education workshops, digital advertising and social media tools, candidate training, civic engagement opportunities, national networking opportunities, membership discounts to events and much more! Men can join as Associate Members and support our organization as well.
Review our objectives below:
- To promote an informed public through education and political and social activity.
- To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
- To facilitate cooperation among the National (NFRW) and State Federations of Republican Women and the local clubs.
- To foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections.
- To support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee and the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
- To promote the principles of freedom, equality and justice on which the government of this country is founded.