Become a member of NHFRW and join our network of 500+ female leaders in New Hampshire and many more across the country. Help us empower women to understand, appreciate and participate in the political process, network, get connected, run for election, work on campaigns, volunteer at the local, state and national level and have the support/resources they need to make their voices heard.
Statewide benefits include virtual networking sessions, virtual membership meetings and programs, monthly in-person meet-ups, networking events, education workshops, digital advertising and social media tools, candidate training, civic engagement opportunities, national networking opportunities, membership discounts to events and much more! Men can join as Associate Members and support our organization as well.
Review our objectives below:
- To promote an informed public through education and political and social activity.
- To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
- To facilitate cooperation among the National (NFRW) and State Federations of Republican Women and the local clubs.
- To foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections.
- To support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee and the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
- To promote the principles of freedom, equality and justice on which the government of this country is founded.
President - Jane Johnson
Vice President - Virginia Drye
Treasurer - Jane Lane
Secretary - Marilyn Huston
Director - Sen. Ruth Ward
Director - Augusta Petrone
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!The Greater Manchester Federated Republican Women
is a 65+ year old club. We are a diverse group of men
and women from across the state, including some who've
been members for less than a month and others for more
than 25 years.The Greater Manchester Federated
Republican Women currently hold monthly meetings
as well as have periodic special events. Contact us to
get added to our email and invite list.GMFRW Officers
President - Brittany Siter
1st Vice President - Caitlin Gray
2nd Vice President - TBA
3rd Vice President - Marika Yakubovich
Treasurer - Karen Scott
Assistant Treasurer - Joanna Brown
Secretary - TBA
President - Kimberlly Allan
Vice President - Rep. Jeanine Notter
Recording Secretary - Terry Negron
Treasurer - TBA
Assistant Treasurer - Rita Harrington
President - Suzanne Nelson
Vice President - Denise Katz
Secretary - Blaine Nelson
Assistant Secretary - Mary Levoy
Treasurer - Rep. Karen Umberger
For more information on joining and learning about the Seacoast Republican Women, visit our website here: http://www.nhsrw.org/or email: email@example.com
President - Sayra DeVito
Vice President - Susan Porcelli
Recording Secretary - Judy Hamilton
Assistant Recording Secretary - Nancy Kindler
Treasurer - Maryann Symanowicz
President - Donni Hodgkins
1st Vice President - Pam Coughlin
Secretary - Kim Magnnell
Treasurer - Diane Layton